Architecture & Design, Construction management, Engineering, environmental services, Program & project management
The scope of the work consisted of the drafting of the project and the Directorate of the Water Supply Works drinking water to the municipalities of Torre Endomenech, Vilanova D’Alcolea, Benlloch and Vall d’Alba, including the connection to Castellón Airport.
- A depth of 990 metres and water at the level — 470 m
- Excavation system for the catchment pipeline was drilling through rotation with reverse circulation,
- Water raised by means of a 500 kW vertical submersible pump
- Driven by a speed variator
- Accumulation tank with a volume of 5,175 m3
- Pump flow for the duty point is 70 litres per secondAfter that the water gets distributed through a 14 km long network encompassing 6 municipalities.