Safety access to the Castellón Airport
Consultancy, study, design & project management
roject management’s role had been to control the conversion work execution on the CV-10 Highway section between La Pobla Tornesa and the intersection with the CV-152 providing access to Benlloch, this section has a total length of 9.990 m.
The section type of the Highway is formed by two separated 7.00 m wide double lanes with outer and inner edges of respectively 2.50 m and 1.50 m, and 0.75 m roadside.
- 2 roads 7m wide
- Exterior shoulders of 2.50 m and interiors of 1.50 m
- Side berms of 0.75 m
- The median is extended from 3m to 12m
- Highway CV-10 now guarantees a very safe way to access the area and the Castellón Airport.
- Allows access to the industrial hub and connects the Alba and Oropesa Valleys.
- Connection to Northern Cabanes, with various radius roundabouts.