Architecture & Design, Construction management, Engineering, Program & project management
Alhama de Murcia is a Spanish municipality near the center of Murcia, Its airport has a 1214 meters long runway, a taxiway and a big dimension platform.
What sets it apart from the other European airports is the connection of the taxiway with a housing estate, meaning that the aircrafts can be parked directly in their owner’s hangar.
- A unique aerodrome in Europe
- Runway and taxiway connected to the urbanization and houses
- 1214 m long runway
- Preparation of several studies
- Drafting of the construction project
- Management of the construction works and the processing before the DGAC