Consultancy, design & supervision
The present work consisted in the initial drafting of a basic project with the object of permitting the execution of the public activities previous to the beginning of the file.
Airport facilities in Castellón are located between the cities of Benlloch and Vilanova d’Alcolea. The airport was designed to communicate this area with the countries of Northern Europe. To make it possible, the runway is 2.700 meter long and 45 meter wide. The airport area occupies the surface or 542,3 Ha which is enough to lengthen the runway to 4.000 m (this would allow to operate the intercontinental flights) and to raise hangars for the fleet maintenance..
- Capacity 16 operations/hour and 2,000,000 passengers/year
- 2,700 m x 45 m runway according to ICAO
- Airport area 5,423,000 m2
- 2-story passenger terminal
- Control tower
- Aircraft parking platform of 55,000 m2
- Fire Extinguishing Service Building
- Power Plant: 2 Generator Sets of 2,000 Kva
- Electrical substation 132/20 KV, 40 MVA expandable to 120 MVA
- Underground gallery of 800 m2
- Extra building for Aeroclub
- ZAC Zone (Zona Acti Complementarias) for industrial, energy and tertiary use
- Header ILS Precision Approach System 06